Front End Developer - Hanover, MD
Eccalon Hanover, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Front End Developer
Eccalon provides global solutions to the most challenging technological issues of the 21st-century, and our evolving portfolio spans five major markets: Defense, Aerospace, Intelligence, Professional Sports, and Health & Life Sciences. Visit our website here.
Why Join Us?
Eccalon's Executives foster a supportive work environment allowing our teams to thrive, and have a fierce dedication to innovation, security, and people. Our culture is built on inclusion, teamwork, trust, and we are committed in offering career advancement opportunities to all employees. Encouraging a healthy and balanced life, we offer an extensive benefits package to support the wellness of our employees and their families. You will be joining a team of innovators, working with cutting edge technologies, supporting mission critical projects, and making an impact.
Apply today to accelerate your career!
The Front-End Developer will be an essential member of Eccalon's various Team projects such as R&D, AI, Application Developer, etc. Frontend Developers are responsible for implementing new web and mobile User Interfaces (UIs), Optimizing existing UI designs for responsiveness, and test (usability and accessibility) for application intuitiveness and better user experience.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product owners to deliver user experiences that are engaging, intuitive, and able to build pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Understand architecture, and build prototypes for new products that align with user needs and business goals.
- Ability to take a prototype and turn it into a production-ready application.
- Working with clients to build progressive web applications that are responsive.
- Should be able to understand requirements and the business side of application implementation.
- Produce, maintain, modify websites and user interface that ensures websites are accessible across many platforms, including many browsers and smartphones.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related fields.
- 5+ years of hands-on web development experience in building, designing, and maintaining web apps.
- Have a clear understanding of the React Lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Micro frontend architecture.
- Passion for creating innovative web applications.
- Ability to integrate with REST APIs.
- Basic Git source control experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time in an agile SDLC.
- Bootstrap and Material UI Experience.
- Working within microservices/serverless environments.
- js Development Experience.
- Swift for native iOS.
- Java/Kotlin for Android.
- Familiarity with AWS services.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy:
Eccalon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EEO is the law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Eccalon