We are seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor or Clinical Psychologist for our occupational medicine patients and multi-disciplinary program participants. You will be providing individual counseling and implementing effective treatment plans to provider-referred patients in an individual or group setting. Our clinics are 40+ years old and are privately owned. Our initiative is to provide excellent patient care, and our providers practice real medicine.
- Counsel and advise multi-disciplinary program participants or individuals with substance abuse problems.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Meet regularly with multi-disciplinary program providers
- Previous experience in counseling, phychology, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Ability to communicate well with referral providers
- Excellent written and verbal skills