***MUST HAVE MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTICS EXPERIENCE FOR THIS POSITION***
Objective of the Position: Oversees monitors and coordinates Production Team Members activities, giving importance to individual members and overall team achievement in achieving policy deployment objectives.
Essential Accountabilities: The position incumbent ensures that:
· Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist team members in solving work-related issues.
· Assist with monitoring quality of product/processes, quality audits, maintaining quality system, and other items as needed.
· Enforce company policies and safety regulations.
· Examine material or product for weld defects such as cracks, pits, and incomplete welds.
· Initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
· Knowledgeable of all Production Team Members’ responsibilities.
· Participates in daily activities as required.
· Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
· Reject defective parts, and marks type of defect on part, container of parts, or inspection tag.
· Responsible for maintaining 5S in department and periodically participating with audit process.
· Responsible for training new employees.
Secondary Accountabilities: The position incumbent ensures that
· Conduct all business related activities for, and on the behalf of, Eberspaecher within the limits of applicable local, state, and federal legal requirements.
· Provide support to, and compliance with, all local and corporate Eberspaecher Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and other HSE related requirements.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows all ENA polices related to TS16949 and ISO 14001; looks for way to improve and promote quality.
· Other duties as assigned.
Professional Background/Basic Qualification/Work Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Minimum three years’ related experience and/or training in manufacturing setting.
· Must be able to use calipers.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and SAP software.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence.
· Knowledge of continuous improvement of products for manufacturability.
· Project Management- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
· Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge and skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks smoothly in situations containing a moderate to high level of stress.
· Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
· Adaptability – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
· The ability to follow-up on projects and ensure all items are completed on time with all necessary data required and supporting documentation.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Supports organization's goals and values.
· Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
· Takes responsibility for own actions; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Ability to be self-motivated and to work with minimum supervision.
· Ability to effectively present information to customers, supplier, coworkers and management.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
· Ability to work as a Team Member towards overall company objectives. Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
· Communicate and present proper information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Customer Service – Ability to manage difficult customers Responds promptly to their needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Initiative- Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
· Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets other’s attention.
· Interpersonal skills-Focuses on solving conflict.
· Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions based on gathered facts; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process, Makes timely decisions.
· Motivation- Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
· Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with dignity, respect and consideration.
· This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
· This position involves working indoors around mechanical and hazards, fumes, irritants, with exposure to cold, heat and high noise levels under adverse conditions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles.
Sits: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Stands: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Walks: Continuously 5.5 - 8 hours daily
Lift/Carry 0-10 lbs.: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 10-20 lbs.: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 20-50 lbs.: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Lift/Carry 50- over 100 lbs.: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Reach Above: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Bend/Stoop: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Use Hands for Pushing/Pulling: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Use Hands for Manipulations: Occasionally .25 - 2.5 hours daily
Stress Level of Job: Low
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level or work being performed by employees, and are not constructed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Further, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Eberspaecher North America, Inc.
Eberspaecher North America provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.