Assistant Meat Department Manager / Meat Cutter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join the team at EBENEZER GROCERIES! We are a family-owned business that follows Christian values. We believe that people are more important than money. When you join our team, we will enjoy learning to know you personally!
The mission of Ebenezer Groceries is to provide healthy food at affordable prices.
Our core values are:
Family: As a family-owned business, we maintain a family-friendly environment and contribute to foster care and adoption.
Respect: We treat each customer, employee, and vendor with dignity, kindness and courtesy.
Expansion: Because that which is not growing is dying, we encourage personal initiative, ambition, and learning.
Excellence: We provide fresh, healthy food in a clean environment.
The Job: We are seeking an Assistant Meat Department Manager / Meat Cutter to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Cut various cuts of meat for customers and for placing into sealed packages on the shelf for retail sale
- Assist the manager to supervise the team of retail sales workers
- Assist manager to adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Previous experience in cutting meat
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
We are open to negotiating a competitive salary. In addition, you will receive a 15% in-store employee discount for anything that you buy for your immediate family that lives with you. We are closed every Sunday.
465 N Reading RdEphrata, PA
RetailView all jobs at Ebenezer Groceries