Eaton Alliance Taylorsville, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $12 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Our motto at Eaton Alliance is to "be the kind of provider we would entrust our own loved ones to." We are seeking hard-working individuals who are eager to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities. Experience is valuable, but sincere interest, compassion and a solid work ethic are most important.
We are in need of staff to work at our group homes across Salt Lake County. We have schedules that are great for students or people looking for a second job. The majority of our shifts are in the afternoon, evening and graves. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
The Direct Care Associate should be a compassionate, focused, intuitive, present,
person-centered, and charitable person. The Direct Care Associate should understand
that the goal of caretaking is to teach the clients to make intelligent decisions
independently and to arm them with the skills to meet life’s situations with confidence. The Direct Care Associate should understand the importance of boundaries and consistency in caretaking.
Our Direct Care staff have three main priorities:
1. Ensure the health, safety, and developmental needs of every client in their care
are being met.
2. Facilitate clients’ progress toward autonomy and self-determination.
3. Ensure all client and program paperwork they are responsible for is continuously
organized, up-to-date, accurate, and prepared for month-end submission.
Alongside those priorities, staff enjoy a range of opportunities to assist the individuals we serve. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with hygiene needs (changing briefs, washing hands, bathing, etc)
- Helping clients with basic living and social skills
- Assistance with progress toward individuals' personal goals
- Taking clients to activities in the community
- Meal preparation
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of these individuals in the home
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the homes
- Must be able to verbally or physically redirect clients if necessary
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be willing to work evenings and occasional weekends
If you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities while having fun, then apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $11.50 per hour
1900 W PheasantTaylorsville, UT
Personal CareView all jobs at Eaton Alliance