After 10 years of strong growth and startup success, EasyWorkforce Software (dba EasyClocking) is now a leading provider of cloud-based timekeeping & workforce management solutions for more than 10,000 SMB & Mid-Market organizations. We are looking for great people who are ready and eager to join our Sales team as Account Executives in our competitive and fun inside sales environment. This position is based in our Miramar, FL World Headquarters where you will work closely with other teams to play an active role in driving profitability and success for the next major phase of growth for South Florida-based cloud technology company.
Job Description: Be the driving force behind a tremendous sales acceleration of the next generation of EasyClocking and the EasyWorkforce platform to both commercial and public sector clients. The focal point for this position is sales and business development directed at building, consolidating, optimizing and transforming the workforce management and timekeeping functions for prospects and clients in your territory.
What You’ll Do
- Engage and convert a high volume of inbound website leads into happy, loyal, and paying EasyWorkforce customers in an inside sales environment
- Become an EasyWorkforce platform, employee timekeeping, and workforce management industry expert so that you can clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among our future customers
- Analyze and track your activity and results with data and a high level of individual accountability
- Generate revenue!!! - initiate the sales process, close deals, expand sales for existing accounts
- Consistently blow your monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas out of the water
What You Need To Succeed
- Prior successful experience in a relevant high-volume, inside, B2B, SMB/MM, SaaS closing role will make you a potential top-notch account executive candidate, but if you don't have that specific experience, we are willing to invest in teaching energetic new team members our proven way of technology and solution selling if you are willing to adapt, work hard, invest in your own growth, and most importantly if you are willing to unequivocally bang the phones.
- Salesforce proficiency (or other related CRM proficiency) preferred
- A consistent track record of 100+% quota achievement
Other Qualities Of A Great Candidate
- Tenacious, yet professional
- Aggressive, with strong character and integrity
- Hyper-organized, thriving when presented with a high volume of leads
- Metrics-driven, willing to track and be accountable for your activities and results
- An always-on, positive attitude, ready to be a positive contributor to our culture and the success of our customers
- A strong team player, but also a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth software sales environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- Join an established, fast-growing, successful company (without the instability of a startup) at just the right time to make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level!
- Enjoy a competitive compensation (base + commission) & benefits package that will reward success for top contributors
- Little-to-no travel required for Account Executives
- Full-time Sales Account Executive, in-office (remote work not considered)
Company Overview for EasyWorkforce Software, Inc*
EasyWorkforce Software, formerly EasyClocking®, is a leading-edge developer of next-generation, cloud-based workforce management systems, software, and services. Over the last decade, EasyWorkforce Software, through rapid customer adoption of its flagship EasyClocking® products, has skyrocketed to its position as a dominant leader in the workforce management market both domestically from its South Florida-based World Headquarters, as well as internationally through a wide array of partners and corporate satellite offices reaching more than 30 countries. Now trusted by thousands of organizations and millions of users, the EasyWorkforce Platform serves a variety of industries including state, local, and federal government, law enforcement, financial services, healthcare, education, manufacturing, construction, hospitality, retail, and non-profit. For more information, visit www.EasyClocking.com
Please Apply via link below: