Production Technician - 3rd shift
EasyPak Reading, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Open Positions for 3rd shift
3rd shift from 1045pm - 07:00am Sunday - Thursday
Change molds and get the new product running.
MAJOR JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process (Dial-in) a new product. This means to adjust the forming, die cutting, and stacking.
• Monitor the quality of the product, take production samples, check for the different quality issues, and document them.
• Must be able to read, understand, and update the production schedule, the product specifications, the daily log, and the QC log in the company production website.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with the other team players on the shift packers and floor person.
• High School or GED
• Must have conversational knowledge of English and basic reading skills in English.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Flexibility to work OT and off shifts as needed.
• Must be able to spend all day on your feet.
EasyPak offers professional growth potential and great benefits package including 401k, and tuition reimbursement.
The diverse environment at EasyPak will allow you to work alongside industry professionals on a wide variety of projects to help you grow your manufacturing career.
EasyPakWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, opportunity for growth, competitive wages, and an engaging workforce.
Our valued employees and teamwork approach is the foundation of our culture and mission. Explore today the variety of opportunities to join our motivated team!
4216 Reading Crest AveReading, PA