Packer - Production 1st shift
EasyPak Reading, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EasyPak offers professional growth potential and great benefits package including 401k, and tuition reimbursement.
The diverse environment at EasyPak will allow you to work alongside industry professionals on a wide variety of projects to help you grow your manufacturing career.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Remove, inspect, count, bag, and box finished product from production machinery.
· Verbally communicate to Operator, QC Tech, Shift Lead or the Shift Supervisor, any quality defect that is visually non-conforming to the specification.
- Basic English - preferred
- Ability to stand 8 hours a day
EasyPakWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, opportunity for growth, competitive wages, and an engaging workforce.
Our valued employees and teamwork approach is the foundation of our culture and mission. Explore today the variety of opportunities to join our motivated team!
Transportation and Storage