Automotive Service BDC Representative - Call Center - Jeff Schmitt Auto Group
Do you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, results-driven internet sales professionals for our Service Department.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads
- Understand and implement dealership service processes
- Maintain Customer Service Index (CSI)
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Required to have good phone etiquette and the ability to speak clearly and professionally
- Receiving incoming customer phone calls and scheduling service appointments
- Making daily outbound phone calls to schedule service appointments
- Compensation is based upon performance
- Hourly plus commission
- Great benefits
Full-time or part-time positions available.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.