Automotive Sales Manager
We are looking for an automotive sales manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide an outstanding sales team to success. If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then this is the opportunity for you. With sales volume on the rise, we need a sales manager with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Ability to effectively manage all areas of the sales department, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, purchasing and marketing.
- Experience with internet and retail tools, IE: V-auto, E-car list
- Ability to forecast goals and objectives for vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Possess strong closing abilities and ability to work with lenders.
- Understands and keeps abreast of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers; subordinates and other management.
- Ability to train and be a leader to your sales staff. An effective manager is a great leader.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Compensation is based on performance and is competitive with the retail automotive market.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Our Top Performers have been successful in the following: Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Sales, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Accounts Executive.
Today, APCO Holdings, Inc., is a leading marketer and administrator of automotive aftermarket products sold throughout the United States. With more than 30 years of experience, we offer a full suite of driver F&I benefits, innovative dealer services and industry-leading customer service. We proudly hold an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our benefits are the industry’s only MOTOR TREND Recommended “Best Buy.” APCO Holdings’ majority shareholder is Toronto-based Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Canada’s largest single-profession pension plan.