Automotive Sales Consultant - Crossroads Chevrolet
If you’re ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales consultants. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skill, excellent customer service and industry expertise into profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, result-driven team players who want to not only help close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own and excel at every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
Education and/or Experience
- Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
- Compensation is competitive and based on the retail automotive market.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Our Top Performers have been successful in the following: Sales Person , Sales Consultant , Sales , Customer Service , Retail Sales , Accounts Executive .