Automotive Parts Shipping and Receiving Associate
This position will require processing of the shipping and receiving of parts through the Parts Department. The position requires regular and predictable attendance. Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Controls receipt of inventory
- Receives incoming shipments, checking the packing slip with actual shipment for completeness and accuracy before placement in appropriate warehouse location
- Identifies and reports all overages and shortages
- Stocks parts and accessories in correct bin locations
- Notifies appropriate personnel of receipt of all special orders
- Performs inventory test counts as directed by management
- Loads and unloads trucks
- May operate a forklift to move materials and unload vehicles
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards
- Participates in required training
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver’s License
Basic computer skills needed to utilize the company timekeeping system.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and sit. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Work includes frequent movement around the dealership facilities and the outdoor car lot and movement in and out of cars.
Duties are performed primarily in the Parts Department. Work includes moving throughout the Parts Department and frequent moving and shelving of parts.