Automotive Business Development Center Manager / BDC Manager
Our Dealership has maintained our solid commitment to our customers and community, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and no-hassle pricing. Our goal is to provide the best car buying and service experiences for our customers. We pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Automobile dealer around.
What We’re Looking For:
Our growing Sales department is seeking an ambitious, goal oriented BDC Manager to join our team.
This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of the department including:
- supervising the handling of internet leads and inbound phone calls
- customer retention, for both sales and service.
- Create, maintain and measure the internet and business development processes (for both sales and service).
- Cultivate engaged, intelligent and consistent staff
- Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by answering product and service questions received via phone and/or internet
- Contribute to high scores for the manufacturer’s customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- Strive for continual improvement in the BDC and the company as a whole. Give recognition when it is earned
- Hold yourself and others to high moral and ethical standards and conduct yourself with honesty and integrity
- Auto dealership sales, sales management or BDC Manager experience required
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be detailed oriented
- Strong email and phone presence is necessary
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to stay strong and calm in a stressful environment; must thrive under pressure
- Compensation is based on experience
- Great benefits
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.