Automotive GM, GSM, Sales, Managers
IMPORT & DOMESTIC AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Based on Experience and Performance ($150,000 - $200,000+ with Full Benefits)
Easy Care New England is a consulting/training firm for Automotive dealerships in the New England Market. We do business with both domestic & import dealer groups in all New England States. We have a number of rewarding opportunities open for Professional Automotive Managers. We are searching for aggressive, energetic, long term Sales & F&I Managers to take advantage of our booming market area.
- Manager the Showroom Sales departments to grow vehicle deliveries. Train staff to secure the sale while exceeding CSI. Offer vehicle financing to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of products and warranties. Give a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained to improve the profitability of the F&I department
- Maintain good working relationships with the indirect lenders to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new and used departments
- Create and maintain a training program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs.
Automotive Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a Automotive Manager or four years in sales
- A college degree or equivalent experience in finance is preferred but not required
- Strong background in business, mathematics, marketing and computers
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- High energy is a must; outgoing & aggressive person
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Excellent managerial skills
- History of Stability with verifiable references
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Family-owned and operated as well as Large Dealer Groups.
- Professional and positive atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer. Women & Men and former military are all encouraged to apply. Participating dealer is a drug-free work environment. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in US.
Today, APCO Holdings, Inc., is a leading marketer and administrator of automotive aftermarket products sold throughout the United States. With more than 30 years of experience, we offer a full suite of driver F&I benefits, innovative dealer services and industry-leading customer service. We proudly hold an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our benefits are the industry’s only MOTOR TREND Recommended “Best Buy.” APCO Holdings’ majority shareholder is Toronto-based Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Canada’s largest single-profession pension plan.