Automotive Finance F&I Manager
IMPORT & DOMESTIC AUTOMOTIVE DEALER GROUP
Based on Experience and Performance ($140,000 - $200,000+ with Full Benefits)
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained to improve the profitability of the F&I department
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new and used departments
- Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs.
F&I Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of one year experience as a Finance Manager or three years in sales
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- High energy is a must; outgoing & aggressive person
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Excellent managerial skills
- History of Stability with verifiable references
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Large Dealer Groups as well as Family Owned.
- Professional and positive atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer. Women & Men and former military are all encouraged to apply. Participating dealer is a drug-free work environment. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers are sole responsibility of participating dealer.
Job Type: Full-time
Earning: $140,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
Today, APCO Holdings, Inc., is a leading marketer and administrator of automotive aftermarket products sold throughout the United States. With more than 30 years of experience, we offer a full suite of driver F&I benefits, innovative dealer services and industry-leading customer service. We proudly hold an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our benefits are the industry’s only MOTOR TREND Recommended “Best Buy.” APCO Holdings’ majority shareholder is Toronto-based Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Canada’s largest single-profession pension plan.