Automotive Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager - Tri Star Ford Kittanning
We are currently seeking a qualified Automotive Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager to be a part of our amazing team. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced professional who is excited by automotive F&I, with a strong focus on compliance requirements and product knowledge. We need a leader who can train bright new talent and who is passionate about delivering the best customer service.
- Contract new business, sell F&I products and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales
- Handle all cancellations for extended service contracts, GAP policies, etc.
Previous Automotive Dealership Experience Required for Consideration
- A minimum of 1-year F&I experience is preferred
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Compensation is based on performance and is competitive with the retail automotive market.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Our Top Performers have been successful in the following: Finance Manager , F&I Manager , Business Manager , Account Manager , Finance Consultant .