Automotive Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager
LARGE, regional dealership in Southern New Mexico/West Texas is expanding and needs applicants in EVERY AREA OF FINANCE, SALES AND SALES MANAGEMENT INCLUDING:
- NEW CAR & USED CAR SALES MANAGERS
- FINANCE MANAGERS
- GENERAL SALES MANAGERS
If you have a proven record of success and consider yourself one of the best in the business, we have world-class pay plans that will meet or exceed your expectations. Work for a well-established, multi-franchise dealership with an aggressive marketing plan and company support. The dealership offers a generous benefits package, including retirement plan, health and medical insurance and paid vacation time.
- Contract new business, sell F&I products and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales
- Handle all cancellations for extended service contracts, GAP policies, etc.
Previous Automotive Dealership Experience Required for Consideration
- A minimum of 1-year F&I experience is preferred
- Compensation is based on performance and is competitive with the retail automotive market.
- Retirement plan
- Health & medical insurance
- Paid vacation time
Equal opportunity employer.