ADG|EasyCare is looking for a F&I Performance Driver for our Northern Virginia and Maryland markets. ADG|EasyCare is a division of APCO (EasyCare), a leading marketer and administrator of vehicle service contracts and complementary products.
Our F&I Performance Drivers help drive our existing business by managing F&I performance improvement and guiding key relationships inside our business partner’s dealerships. The position carries growth potential and expectations which are accomplished by helping expand current dealership productivity and revenue.
The F&I Performance Driver's role is designed to be a 24-month program enabling selected candidates to be promoted to a District Manager role within the company. You will gain valuable experience through classroom training, in-store training, and working with other Performance Drivers and District Managers. Your training will prepare you for a lifetime career in the auto industry enabling you to become an expert in the field of F&I.
You will be trained to perform these essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform all functions of a Finance and Insurance (F&I) manager within automobile dealerships
· Effectively demonstrate the EasyCare F&I Impact process
· Build relationships with employees in all positions within the dealership to help others succeed
· Continually learn and teach knowledge of dealership and industry compliance standards
· Organize, plan and conduct sales meetings within the automobile dealerships
· Promote communication and foster a positive business relationship
· Submit daily reports and provide updates as needed
Skills and Requirements:
· 1-3 years of experience within an automotive dealership preferred
· Sales-oriented with an ability to achieve sales goals/performance levels
· Sound decision-making and problem-solving abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field strongly preferred but not required
· Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Demonstrate propensity for continual learning
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, health savings account, health reimbursement account, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid company holidays, paid community service days, discounted gym membership, and more.
Automobile Protection Corporation (APCO) is a leading marketer and administrator of vehicle service contracts and complementary products sold by auto dealers throughout the United States and Canada. Founded in 1984 and based in Norcross, Georgia, APCO uses a network of independent and internal agents that specialize in serving the auto dealer community to market its EasyCare and private label products. ADG | EasyCare is an APCO internal agency.
Automobile Protection Corporation (APCO) is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.