Business Development Manager - ADG|EasyCare
Business Development Managers primarily grow and develop new business within ADG|EasyCare’s footprint. Secondarily, the role will help support existing ADG|EasyCare partner dealerships with the goal of strengthening those relationships to enhance market presence and acquisition activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively secure referrals and enhance professional network.
- Research and build marketing strategy for expansion growth of Territory.
- Implement acquisition strategy, report on acquisition activities and continue to move opportunities through the acquisition pipeline.
- Present products and services to new relationships.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends.
- Document required activity in Salesforce daily.
Territory Parameters and Responsibilities:
- Partner with District Manager to strengthen relationships in existing stores.
- Develop and close new opportunities for ADG|EasyCare.
- Work closely with District Manager to ensure smooth kick off and continued growth and development for new opportunities.
Education and Experience
- Previous F&I, Automotive Sales, B2B experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Must have a verifiable track record of above industry averages in product sales and PVR in previous F&I position
- Proven problem solving skills
- Experience in training dealership personnel, and small to medium size groups
- Broad knowledge of retail automotive finance laws and regulations
- Proven relationship building skills
- Effective Time Management
- Highly ambitious, ability to work independently with excellent time management skills
- Extensive territory travel required, 80% daily travel required, including some overnight
- Demonstrated technology proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Demonstrates propensity for continual learning
- Must be able to work Saturdays if required to obtain new business
- Must be able to work independently and show good business judgement. Refrain from making statements or promises to a dealer that ADG has not given prior authorization to make.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and a comprehensive background check.
To perform this job the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory with little to no supervision. Consideration will be given to all request made for reasonable accommodations that will assist the individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions associated with the job.