Automotive BDC Representatives 9118
EasyCare Recruiting Bridgewater, NJ
- Expired: November 23, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Automotive BDC Representatives
Do you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, results-driven internet sales professionals for new and used vehicles.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index (CSI), Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Experience Preferred
- Great benefits
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Today, APCO Holdings, Inc., is a leading marketer and administrator of automotive aftermarket products sold throughout the United States. With more than 30 years of experience, we offer a full suite of driver F&I benefits, innovative dealer services and industry-leading customer service. We proudly hold an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our benefits are the industry’s only MOTOR TREND Recommended “Best Buy.” APCO Holdings’ majority shareholder is Toronto-based Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Canada’s largest single-profession pension plan.