Automotive Area Representative - Dealers Resources Southwest, Inc.
· Support current clients and prospective clients.
· Organize and manage acquisition strategies to acquire new accounts
· Train new F&I Managers
· Fill in as a F&I Manager when help is needed
· Train and review product knowledge with dealership employees
· Build relationships with employees in all positions in the dealership to help others achieve success
· Help our clients with whatever is on their to-do list
· 2 years minimum experience in a franchise automobile dealership (non-negotiable) or equitable experience with another administration / agency company
· Previous Sales Manager and/or Finance Manager experience preferred but not required
· Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
· Must be able communicate effortlessly and work well with others.
San Antonio and Austin area
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.