- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$85,000 - $115,000/year Base (DOE) + Incentives + Benefits
Objective: Structure, maintain and report on each business unit's ongoing projects
Have you effectively started, planned and managed projects in the past?
Are you on top of deadlines, accountability and saying "no" when it doesn't fit into the current plan?
Are you tired of larger, slow moving companies?
Ready for something new and exciting that leverages your understanding of structured management yet maintains flexibility in approach?
Our internal teams are all ambitious and moving quickly. With big goals, increasing new business and new staff being added; structure, accountability and management of our projects has never been more important.
We're excited to add an Easy Pay Direct Project Manager that has the ambition, drive and experience to manage the projects for each of our business units' initiatives.This is a highly cross-functional role.
- Create projects from existing initiatives, develop timelines and enforce accountability with key stakeholders in each project
- Outline well defined goals and metrics to measure ongoing progress and success of projects
- Drive on-time completions of complex projects
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Development, Internal Operations and our CEO to manage strategic initiatives using the EOS framework
- Build strong rapport with internal team and external contractors
- Develop robust project plans, meeting and reporting cadence with teams and CEO
- Further structure and enhance internal sales and support protocols & training (and possibly underwriting as well) (SOPs)
- Measure metrics to track improvement
- Revenue & Reporting Analysis
- Report progress to the CEO
- DEVELOPMENT: Finalize ongoing new product initiatives
- OPERATIONS: Overhaul the Standard Operating Procedure library
- OPERATIONS: Streamline and enhance training programs
- MARKETING: Language and communication overhaul
- SALES: Develop systems to support outbound sales team
- At least 3 years of Project Management Experience
- High level of attention to detail.
- 3 years of experience with project management tools (Jira, Asana, etc)
- High level of accountability
- Strong Personal Communication skills
- Ability to work in Austin, TX out of company HQ
- Marketing experience
- Sales experience
- Experience with the EOS framework
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- An office stocked with snacks
- Easy Access to the Hike & Bike trail and a shower on site
- Weekly Company Happy Hours
- Company Sponsored Social Events
EasyPayDirect is a leading e-commerce partner for companies, enabling them to easily grow a professional online store with. EasyPayDirect was founded in 2009 by an Entrepreneur who understands the growing demand, with the vision to build a scalable, powerful eCommerce focused company. Located in the heart of Austin, Texas, just steps away from Rainey Street and the Hike & Bike Trail.
Easy Pay Direct
ConstructionView all jobs at Easy Pay Direct