Mechanical Design Engineer
Easy Operations LLC
- Design machinery to meet customer specifications.
- Incorporate new technology in order to maintain a competitive edge in the world of processing machinery.
- Explore innovative manufacturing methods to help reduce mechanical assembly costs and lead time.
- Troubleshoot problems occurring during development, fabrication, assembly, or commissioning of machinery; conduct functional testing.
- Provide in-field and phone support for service related activities, including engineering installation support and resolving post installation technical issues.
- Project management, when needed.
- Ability to get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Strong professionalism and unwavering integrity.
- Conduct functional testing, generate written protocols, reports, maintain accurate documentation, designs, drawing and processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive technologies.
- Ability to work in a company with a “get it done” attitude.
- Outstanding Teamwork– general focus on pleasing the customer.
- Work with other engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing
- Provide engineering support for pre-sales solutions.
- Travel to customer locations, as needed, to fully understand equipment usage and demands, help customers improve their productivity, installation support and resolving issues.
- Work with outside vendors as required.
- Mechanical Engineering degree with at least 5 years work experience in automated machinery design preferably in the food Industry.
- Solid Modeling design experience is required using SolidWorks, Inventor, ProEngineering or similar software.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects with a focus on quality and “on-time” delivery.
- Strong project management skills. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
Easy Operations LLCMiami, FL
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.