Mechanical Design Engineer
Easy Operations LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Design machinery to meet customer specifications.
- Incorporate new technology in order to maintain a competitive edge in the world of processing machinery.
- Explore innovative manufacturing methods to help reduce mechanical assembly costs and lead time.
- Troubleshoot problems occurring during development, fabrication, assembly, or commissioning of machinery; conduct functional testing.
- Provide in-field and phone support for service related activities, including engineering installation support and resolving post installation technical issues.
- Project management, when needed.
- Ability to get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Strong professionalism and unwavering integrity.
- Conduct functional testing, generate written protocols, reports, maintain accurate documentation, designs, drawing and processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive technologies.
- Ability to work in a company with a “get it done” attitude.
- Outstanding Teamwork– general focus on pleasing the customer.
- Work with other engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing
- Provide engineering support for pre-sales solutions.
- Travel to customer locations, as needed, to fully understand equipment usage and demands, help customers improve their productivity, installation support and resolving issues.
- Work with outside vendors as required.
- Mechanical Engineering degree with at least 5 years work experience in automated machinery design preferably in the food Industry.
- Solid Modeling design experience is required using SolidWorks, Inventor, ProEngineering or similar software.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects with a focus on quality and “on-time” delivery.
- Strong project management skills. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
Easy Operations LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Easy Operations LLC