Job description: EasyLiving Home Care partners with facilities in the area to help them to provide exceptional care. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, SKILLED, and STRONG Licensed CNAs to help other licensed nursing staff perform routine nursing duties and activities of daily living within the Long Term Care, Short Term Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Units. CNAs are responsible for delivering quality care to the residents of the community, encouraging independence and ensuring each resident's physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well-being.
CNA services include but are not limited to:
- Communication skills including giving report to on-coming caregiver
- Observation, reporting and documentation of client status and the care of services provided
- Reading and recording temperature, pulse and respiration
- Basic infection control procedures
- Recognition of emergencies and applicable follow-up within the facility supervisor
- Physical, emotional, and developmental characteristics of the population served, including the need for respect for the client, his privacy and property
- Appropriate and safe techniques in personal hygiene and grooming, including skin care; oral hygiene and care of dentures
- Safe transfer techniques, including use of appropriate equipment and ambulation
- One year of experience for first shift
- CNA license for the state of Florida is required
Each facility offers different levels of care, residents can seamlessly transition from independent living to assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care as residents' health needs change. Our seniors are looking for trusted carepartners. As a CNA you are that person, bringing a smile to their face each time they see you. Experience is EVERYTHING!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a foundation for success and fostering a sense of trust where all employees can rely on one another to accomplish any task at hand.
EasyLiving, Inc offers:
Company Paid MEC Plan
Pre-Tax Vision, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability,
Hospital Policies, Cancer Policies and Ally Health Benefits
Monthly CarePartner Contests
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Easy Living, Inc.