Field Service Technician (Refrigeration)
Easy Ice Shawnee, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ice-Master’s, an Easy Ice company, continues to grow and seeks a bright, highly motivated Field Service Technician to join their team in the Shawnee, Kansas market. In this role, you work independently to clean, maintain, troubleshoot and install our ice machines, aiming to increase equipment life and reliability, reduce service calls and emergency ice purchases, all while increasing customer happiness and loyalty. The ideal technician demands the best of themselves and their colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
Enjoy great pay in fun atmospheres – restaurants, hotels, offices, warehouses – wherever ice machines are needed. If you are mechanically skilled, enthusiastic and able to forge lasting relationships among internal and external customers, we want to hear from you.
1. Conducts repairs, service, installations, removals, and preventive maintenance on Ice machines. Works at customer locations and within refurbishment centers.
2. Service any water leak work orders first as these are considered high priority.
3. Performs machine audits as assigned, inspects machinery for proper working condition, system cleanliness, and exterior aesthetics.
4. Tests machines as assigned to confirm compliance with all federal, state, and local water/ice quality regulations.
5. Cleans machine exteriors and performs complete sanitization of machines at on-site locations as assigned.
6. Ensures that tools and equipment are in good working order. Maintains spare parts inventory on truck and communicates need for additional supplies. Assists Supervisor in management of parts and supply inventory levels.
7. Drives a Customer Centric Culture by engaging in respectful, consistent communication with our customers while striving to promote excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
EPA certification, desired, not required.
Previous experience with refrigeration, electrical or HVAC providing exceptional results desired.
Ability to work a full-time schedule which includes a rotating on-call schedule.
Ability to raise, lower, climb and balance on ladders safely.
Ability to work at ease at elevated heights (including on a roof).
Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Clean driving record, drug test and background check required.
You possess the appropriate hand tools; company will provide specialty tools.
Your positive personality is infectious and works well individually and in a team.
You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
You are organized, energetic, self-motivated, and reliable.
Company-provided work vehicle and mobile phone.
Extensive background in construction does translate well to our industry, bur not required.
Easy IceWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room for growth!
Easy Ice was founded in 2009 in Marquette, MI, with the goal of providing no-hassle ice machine subscriptions to businesses that require ice for their customers and employees. Over the last decade, our company has grown beyond its humble roots in Marquette, to becoming the only nationally-located ice machine leasing service in the country with over 20,000 ice machines currently under management. In the last few years, we have established additional offices in Chicago, Phoenix, Denver, Florida, Texas and Kansas City, and our company still grows by leaps and bounds year-after-year.