Outside Sales Account Manager
Want a rewarding job that offers the pay and benefits you deserve? Join us at Easy Ice! We’re a growing company that provides an all-inclusive commercial ice machine subscription to business owners nationwide. We’ve been changing our industry for the better since we started in 2009, and we’re not slowing down anytime soon. As a member of our team, you’ll be helping restaurants, bars, hospitals, hotels, and other businesses get the ice they need without spending a fortune or stressing out. We’ll invest in your professional development and overall quality of life because we know employee satisfaction is key to our success. Easy Ice doesn’t just want to be the #1 commercial ice machine solution in America—we also want to be one of the best places to work.
Easy Ice has an opportunity for an outside Outside Sales Account Manager in our Charleston Branch. The Sales Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to grow our customer base by finding and signing up customers that represent the best fit for our service offering. In addition, this position will be responsible for handling customer service issues and requests for Easy Ice (equipment swaps, relocation of ice machines, and visiting accounts to assist with collections).
At Easy Ice, we view ourselves as an extension of our customer’s operations team. As the first point of contact with our company, it is the Sales Account Manager’s responsibility to establish a positive foundation for lasting business partnerships with our customers. By providing fast, friendly, and expert advice, a successful Sales Account Manager will continue to grow the business responsibly while providing a customer experience that is unparalleled in the industry.
- Respond to in-coming prospect calls and web submissions with a sense of purpose and enthusiasm
- Build trusted relationships with customers based on our collective expertise and experience
- Help customers identify their business needs for an ice making solution and ensure they understand how we can address those needs
- Identify the proper equipment for each customer’s business needs
- Identify a customer’s process for making a decision regarding the proposed solution
- Identify any concerns a prospective customer may have in outsourcing their ice making solution and work to ensure both parties believe we can address their concerns
- Manage the call so that you collect all the important information while ensuring the call has a pleasant, natural flow
- Issue quotes using company systems
- Set-up/organize new accounts along with obtaining necessary documentation
- Disqualify accounts that do not fit our program guidelines
- Take detailed notes about client interactions
- Manage a queue of customer sales opportunities
- Work with new owners of a business that has an Easy Ice/Automatic Icemakers machine installed in a timely fashion to sign them up as a new customer prevent the loss of an account or equipment
- Achieve sales goal of 100 or more new subscription agreements on an annual basis
- Provide assistance regarding customers’ issues, account status and required changes
- Work with existing customers to re-size equipment if necessary or select new installation locations within the current business.
- Visit customers and assist in the collections of accounts
- Prepare any and all paperwork pertaining to account changes as it pertains to collection payments (credit card/bank draft)
- Prepare all corresponding install and pull information as it pertains to your assigned accounts
- As needed, coordinate the recovery of equipment from closed accounts
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned
- Project a positive Easy Ice image
- 5-7 years of sales and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of computer programs
- Strong command of company’s policies and procedures
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- A desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve; and, products, services and processes our company can produce
- Self-motivated, disciplined and work well individually and as a team member.
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use
- Drive a vehicle for up to 50 percent of the hours worked
- Must have sufficient visual acuity to be able to work, for prolonged periods of time, on a computer monitor
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision/Group Life
- 401k Company Match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Provide all Tools needed to complete the job
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
Easy Ice is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Easy Ice LLCNorth Charleston, SC
BusinessView All Easy Ice LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.