- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Easy Dynamics is seeking a mid-level project manager with 3-5 years of experience managing projects in cybersecurity, program analysis, risk management, and/or identity management. The PM will lead a small team of analysts under supervision of the account lead. The PM will support the team in designing cybersecurity and anti-fraud initiatives across the public and private sectors. The PM will also support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) compliance audits by managing the audit schedule and documentation and supporting occasional onsite audits under supervision of the PKI auditor in the Washington, DC area.
We are seeking a mid-level professional who is ready to grow into a leadership role to define new initiatives for the analyst team, set goals/metrics and manage progress against them, give clients visibility into program status, develop clear briefings and deliverables, and lead a small team to implement long-term program goals.
- Working with the analyst team to brainstorm and scope new initiatives that align with the program mission; proposing metrics for how to measure the success of the initiatives; breaking out the initiative into work packages (e.g., through a Work Breakdown Structure); assigning work to team and tracking progress to achieve success.
- Managing a set schedule of weekly, monthly, and quarterly membership meetings; designing topics of interest and providing updates on strategic initiatives; and soliciting member needs.
- Ensuring the quality of the team’s delivery (e.g., conducting reviews, enforcing use of the quality control checklist and quality control processes); identifying trends; escalating and resolving risks; recommending and implementing improvements to team processes.
- Drafting monthly status and financial reports for delivery to the client; providing ad hoc status updates to Easy Dynamics staff and account lead as needed.
- Managing team personnel including making sure everyone is making progress on their tasks, ensuring coverage for upcoming vacations, managing hours and expenditures to financial projections, and conducting financial forecasting. (Note – this position does not have direct reports, but will provide strong experience with team management for future promotion.)
- Interfacing with the Contracting Officer Representative; handling onboarding and offboarding; and ensuring all contractual needs (e.g., training requirements) are met to time and quality expectations.
- Supporting the PKI Auditor approximately 10% of your time by managing the audit schedule; ensuring on-time delivery of documentation; leading communications between the client and the audit team; and supporting occasional onsite PKI audits under direct supervision.
- Updating your and the team’s job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; monitoring relevant policy and legislation (e.g. OMB, NIST, IRS program offices); participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing the team’s and Easy Dynamics’ reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working directly with federal or business clients to manage projects
- Demonstrated experience in the field of cybersecurity, program analysis, risk management, and/or identity management.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills including client communication and presentation; analysis of user needs, business process, and other data; research; and problem solving for technical and business solutions.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently, especially at project startup defining goals and metrics, and working with diverse stakeholders to enhance program value.
- Familiarity with project management concepts, tools, artifacts, and processes (e.g., WBS, metrics, project phases, lessons learned, IMS)
- Demonstrated experience developing executive briefings (e.g., status reports and presentations), and presenting these to internal and external clients
- Strong writing and oral communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and concisely to different audience types (e.g., client, COR, membership, internal parties)
- Familiarity with common project management tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, Project, Teams, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel to client locations in the DC metro area (approx. 10% travel to meetings, conferences, and in-person audit events)
ABOUT EASY DYNAMICS
Easy Dynamics Corporation is a leading 8a and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) technology services provider with a core focus in Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, and Information Sharing. We are builders, problem solvers, and trusted advisors who bring well-architected solutions and management consulting to our clients to align them with the best practices their missions demand. As industry leaders, we are committed to delivering unparalleled quality and service in all aspects of our organization and providing our customers with outstanding technical excellence and the business acumen to advise them on both tactical and strategic initiatives. Easy Dynamics’ culture is best described as “East Coast address, West Coast attitude.” We offer a flexible, laid-back atmosphere with a strong focus on maintaining a collaborative team environment. Our employees always come first, and we are active in ensuring their personal and professional growth. To learn more about our company culture and our excellent benefits package, please visit our careers page.
Easy Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Technology Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.