- Expired: October 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role will provide support for a large enterprise ICAM implementation. As a member of the Application Support team, you will support ICAM services in both cloud and on-premises environments. Duties include administration, monitoring, and maintenance of highly critical applications and infrastructure. Qualified candidates will possess expert level troubleshooting skills and be able to quickly identify and resolve issues in a multi-layer and distributed application environment. This role will also collaborate with Development teams, Database Administrators, Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, and the Service Desk. This individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to work independently with minimal direct guidance, while conveying a positive can-do attitude.
- Support daily operations for a suite of ICAM services and supporting applications as part of an Agile team
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within all layers of a large multi-tier enterprise environment
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis for any Incident/Outage event
- Monitor progress of any project/service agreement under their responsibility, anticipating operational needs and taking pre-emptive action
- Write troubleshooting and How-To documentation in Agile toolsets (e.g. Jira)
- Remain up to date on industry best practices and collaborate with team members to ensure those practices are followed
- Approach all tasks with a DevSecOps mindset, strive to automate and innovate when possible
- A Bachelors degree in relevant area
- Requires System Engineering qualifications
- Experience troubleshooting issues on distributed systems
- Experience supporting certificate-based authentication
- Understanding of typical enterprise network features and functionality (load balancing, routing, firewalls)
- Experience supporting enterprise ICAM programs, preferably in federal government
- Strong .Net and Java development experience
- Significant experience with Git
- Significant experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Must hold U.S. citizenship
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government clearance
- Sailpoint, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Splunk experience with Kubernetes/OpenShift systems
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
ABOUT EASY DYNAMICS
Easy Dynamics Corporation is a leading 8a and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) technology services provider with a core focus in Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, and Information Sharing. We are builders, problem solvers, and trusted advisors who bring well-architected solutions and management consulting to our clients to align them with the best practices their missions demand. As industry leaders, we are committed to delivering unparalleled quality and service in all aspects of our organization and providing our customers with outstanding technical excellence and the business acumen to advise them on both tactical and strategic initiatives. Easy Dynamics’ culture is best described as “East Coast address, West Coast attitude.” We offer a flexible, laid-back atmosphere with a strong focus on maintaining a collaborative team environment. Our employees always come first, and we are active in ensuring their personal and professional growth. To learn more about our company culture and our excellent benefits package, please visit our careers page.
Easy Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal state or local laws.
Get fresh Applications Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.