We are looking for a Sr. Electronics Engineer to come and help us sustain our products. Our products help deliver power to different industries in transportation, emergency vehicles, telecom and more.
- Provides engineering services for the design, test, and evaluation of existing and new electrical power conversion equipment.
- Generates engineering documents such as drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, user manuals, etc.
- Works with Quality Assurance as required providing Failure Analyses, Root Cause determination, and Corrective Actions for internal and external product non-conformances.
- Works with the Service Department to troubleshoot problems on installed power conversion unites
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of AC to DC, DC to DC, and DC to AC power conversion at power levels in the range of 5 to 500 kilowatts.
- A working knowledge of: Transformers, Inductors, Capacitors, Current Limiting Reactors, Oscillators, Microprocessors, PCBs, Voltage and Current Meters, RFI / EMI suppression techniques
- Ability to generate and capture schematics, and layout PCBs.
- Ability to evaluate vendors including component specifications and supplier quality.
- Proficiency in schematic capture and PCB layout using Altium Designer (preferred) or similar software
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.