If you are ready to hit the ground running and work for an industry-leading contract manufacturer in Worcester County, Eastridge has partnered with a company in Westborough MA and we are seeking both Receiving/Incoming Quality Inspectors and Electromechanical Quality Inspectors.
- Inspect complex machined and fabricated parts using advanced measuring and layout instruments and equipment, visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Prepare required inspection documentation such as written descriptions of inspection results including deviations from engineering specifications.
- Must be able to pass a Dimensional Measurement and Color ID Review.
- Flexibility to work OT when needed including some Saturdays.
- Understanding of how to identify non-conforming material properly.
- Strong attention to detail
If any of the below resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
- System Integration
- Electrical Schematics and blueprint reading
- Electrical Harness manufacturing
- Electrical Harness routing
- Electrical component inspection
- PCB board inspection
- Bracket/motor/gear inspection (small)
- Experience working with small hand tools and measuring devices such as height gauges, vernier calipers, micrometers, etc
- Experience with different kinds of hardware both metric and standard
- Program or firmware loading
- Experience with electrical test tools
If you've ever worked with capital equipment, frames, large, complex EM assemblies, printers, semiconductors, etc. this is an absolute BONUS!
For more information or to schedule a phone interview, apply directly or contact Sarah at 978-618-8477. Alternatively, you may forward any resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Eastridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.