We are seeking Electronic / Electromechanic Assemblers, Wiring Technicians and all those with related experience.. We want YOU to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency within a state-of-the-art building, working for a cutting-edge, internationally known and contract manufacturer in Worcester County!
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Interface with Engineering and Quality Assurance regarding assembly requirements, workmanship standards and customer product specifications.
- Learn new product builds and transfer knowledge to other assemblers.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes and troubleshooting if required.
- Prepare point-to-point wiring according to wire run-list and diagram.
- Integrate sub-assemblies, electrical panels, chassis, power supplies and connecting cables.
- Performed processes utilizing tools such as calipers and micrometers
- Work independently and with groups ranging from 2-8 people
- High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical school.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- PC hardware, software installation and configuration experience.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to analyze problems and offer solutions
- Clean room environment experience a plus.
- Experience with complex panels, multiple components and large wire run lists a plus.
- Experience with large-scale capital equipment a plus
If interested, call Becca at 978-937-8830, M-F, 8-5pm or call/text 978-500-1707 for immediate consideration. Alternatively, resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org for quickest consideration. We will be conducting interviews next week!
Thank You for your interest.
Eastridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.