Direct hire Opportunity !
Premier leader of structural fastener technology in the aerospace industry is looking for CNC Machine Operators for the late 2nd shift. Hours are 8:45pm to 5:15am Monday thru Friday Great benefits, nice work environment and competitive pay is offered for the right candidate.
JOB SUMMARY: Completely and independently set-up and operate computerized numerically controlled machine tools to perform a series of machine operations on blind fastener components to close and exacting tolerances and finish per designated specifications. Troubleshoots and resolves problems related to CNC machined parts.
- Experienced with Fanuc controls
- Proficient with GD&T and reading blueprints
- Must be able to use micrometers, indicators, comparators and other common measuring instruments
- Prior experience running Miyano, Tsugami, Eubama or similar CNC style lathes
- Good understanding of setting/adjusting tool lengths and offsets
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if required
- Prior experience machining Titanium, Inconel and similar exotic materials is a plus
- Ability to setup, run an maintain multiple units (up to 4) simultaneously
- Basic computer skills needed to logging/tracking progress of jobs
- Familiarity with machining close tolerance parts (.0002)
- Should be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have a clear understanding of English (bilingual a plus), and good communication skills
EXPERIENCE Requires 3-5 years work experience or equivalent skills and knowledge expertise in the set - up and operation of Computerized Numerical Control machines, tools and equipment which are similar or comparable to those used by the Company and which are necessary to fulfill job requirements. Must have demonstrated the capability to set - up and operate the CNC machines required to the level of journeyman. Must be familiar with and capable of using Statistical Process Control. Must read precision measuring instruments such as comparators, indicator, calipers and micrometers. May be required to perform other jobs as needed by the Company.
Eastridge is an equal opportunity employer
Eastridge Workforce Solutions