We are looking for Journey and Apprentice Level HVAC workers to start long term projects in the Orange County area.
Journey Level Workers must have experience in Commercial installs and with some troubleshooting will require to have a min of 5 yrs. of HVAC experience and must be fully tooled for the trade.
Apprentices must have 2 years minimum of experience. If not enough hands on experience is known then candidates could be considered for other labor positions will.
We're looking for candidates who:
- Must have experience Working with big rectangular duct work
- Must have experience working with stainless steel
- Supply their own tools for trade
- Supply credible references for HVAC work history
Locations will be starting mainly in the Orange County area and possibly continuing on into the IE Area
Upon conditional offer of assignment, please provide:
• Recent verifiable work history references complete with names and numbers.
• Documentation proving eligibility to work in the United States. For a list of acceptable documents, please click on the link below:
(https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents ) to review. Please bring these items with you.
Upon conditional offer of assignment, you may be required to complete background check or drug test
Walk in's welcome Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
2050 S. Santa Cruz St. Suite #1050
Anaheim, CA 92805
Call NOW for Details or to set up your interview appointment 657-220-1112 ask for Bonnie or Lorraine.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer