Customer Service Representatives are the heart of the organization. As a representative, you’ll deliver personalized experiences and solutions. We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service and want to grow with us. This is an opportunity to help invent what mobile retail is all about!
- 401k, medical, dental and visual
- Option of purchasing company stock a year after you are hired!
- Great work life balance! Work 4 days and have 3 days off in the week!
What you'll do:
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction and sales objectives while offering personalized solutions in each visit
- Deliver product to customers at their location (home, business, coffee shop, etc)
- Develop deep connections with your fellow teammates in market and HQ
- Develop, maintain, and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of our partner’s products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
- Communicate with customers by phone and in-person to establish clear goals and expectations for each experience
- Organize tasks in line with company priorities and complete them efficiently and on time
- Drive company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling in inclement weather
- Ability to travel for the first week of onboarding and training
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts, possible overtime, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Must be comfortable with driving for long periods of time
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long durations