Are you a strong and knowledgeable customer experience representative in health and wellness, looking for your next opportunity? This position would be within a health and wellness company that has a strong wellness initiative for its employees, offering great work life balance and compensation. We are currently seeking an outstanding Customer experience rep with knowledge of Zendesk or Salesforce and or experience in an e-commerce company. Our client, a leader in the wellness industry, with a large social media following has an immediate need for a dynamic customer service rep in Santa Monica, CA. This is a temp to hire position in a leading healthcare company offering competitive salary with amazing benefits, such as paid medical, dental and vision. If you’re a dedicated customer service rep with at least 3-5 years of experience in an e-commerce company send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
The Customer Experience Representative will become an integral part of the companies growing support model. Our Customer Experience Representative will be responsible for assisting all customers as well as helping our internal departments with inquiries regarding customer relations. This role will be responsible for responding to customers via email, phone, chat, social media, and through our customer review platform. Additionally, we are responsible for ensuring that all customer inquiries are answered and processed the same day.
Work Experience Requirements:
· Provide white glove customer service to all customers.
· Manage incoming customer inquiries through email, chat, and phone.
· Respond to customers directly and help to answer all questions
· Help troubleshoot customer issues and respond appropriately
· At least 2-3 years in a customer service role at an e-commerce company or product related company
· Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk and/or other customer service platforms
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in responding to customer inquiries via social channels: Facebook/Instagram
· Experience in managing over 75 tickets a day across email, live chat and phone.
· We offer medical, dental and vision plans
· All you can eat snacks and beverages
· Open workspace
· Fun, collaborative and dog-friendly environment!
· Competitive compensation
· Meaningfully contribute to compelling vision
· An environment that enables you to do your best work
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer