Clinical Study Manager
Eastridge Workforce Solutions Princeton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a full-time, remote Clinical Study Manager.
- Participates on clinical project teams and may represent clinical operations on multi-function projects teams internally/externally.
- Assists the Sr. Clinical Study Manager on all relevant clinical tasks associated with a clinical trial.
- Assists in the design/review of clinical protocols and trial case report forms.
- Assists in the preparation or review (if CRO engaged) of designated applicable documents required for the conduct of the study (Project Plan, Risk Management, Monitoring Plan, TMF) etc.
- Liaises with other functional groups to ensure that timelines, budgets and study objectives are met
- Provides clinical trial status updates to project teams and management.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. A minimum of 5 years progressively responsible experience in clinical research with a focus on clinical trials. Equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience may be considered.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions
HealthcareView all jobs at Eastridge Workforce Solutions