Eastridge Workforce Solutions is looking for a skilled Machinist to join a leading global medical device manufacturing company in Summerlin, NV. If you enjoy working in a manufacturing environment, operating manual machines, and utilize precision instruments and gauges to complete projects, this position is for YOU!
- Operate manual machines including horizontal mills, lathes, and grinders to produce medical device parts
- Effectively utilize precision and measurement instruments such as micrometers and calipers to conduct accurate measurements
- Maintain specifications by observing, drilling, grooving, and cutting as needed
- Adhere to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery issues to reduce downtime
- Set up, program, and calibrate Swiss machines for daily production
- Minimum of at least 3 years of Machinist experience required
- Swiss machine programming and troubleshooting is a plus
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics required
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair machinery is required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
If the duties of this position aligns with your skill set and experience, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is a technology integrated workforce solutions provider. Beyond our comprehensive staffing solutions, we offer our strategic workforce management programs and innovative technology programs. Businesses understand that when they partner with us, we offer solutions to address today’s complex workforce challenges.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is headquartered in San Diego, California, with regional offices throughout Southern California, Las Vegas, Nevada, Phoenix, Arizona, and the Greater Boston Area, as well as international offices in Mexico, Canada, and London. For more information on Eastridge Workforce Solutions, visit our company website at https://www.eastridge.com.