- Expired: November 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Easton we take pride in our American made products produced by dedicated, highly skilled professionals. Our manufacturing team produces the finest quality archery products and custom tubing in the world. If you have passion for the outdoors and would like to work for a dynamic forward-thinking organization where your ideas are actually heard, we would like to talk to you.
We are currently looking for a skilled Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer to join our Engineering team at our Salt Lake manufacturing facility
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation pay
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Excellent Health Insurance Benefits within 30 days
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Free access to state of the art archery range
- Product discounts
Designing, building and implementing improvements to production machines and processes. Finding innovative improvements to support out LEAN initiatives.
- Design and build from start to finish new production machines
- As part of a process improvement teams, determine better and more efficient production machines.
- Determine opportunities for automation and improved efficiencies
- Support manufacturing and engineering departments in LEAN initiatives.
What you need to be
- Approachable personality with the ability to lead and work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Self starter, driven to accomplishments and results
- Knowledge of archery as a user (target or bow hunting) preferred
- Have good design and analytical skills complemented with a hands-on approach
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, deal with setbacks, meet demanding project schedules
- Well organized with the ability to juggle multiple assignments and shifting priorities
What you need to know
- Engineering degree
- 3-5 years progressive experience in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering preferably in high volume consumer products
- 1-3 years programming experience(PLC's, C++ or visual basic)
- Familiarity with general manufacturing processes including metal working, machining, metal finish, heat treating.
- Experience designing and building manufacturing equipment
- High level of proficiency with Solidworks 3D modeling
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality System
Easton strives to provide a healthy, smoke and tobacco free environment for their employees. Therefore, Easton has adopted a non-tobacco policy that prohibits the hiring of applicants that use tobacco products.
Easton Technical Products
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Easton Technical Products
Get fresh American Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.