PA Licensed Psychotherapist LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Pscychologist
Easton Neuropsychology and Behavioral Services, LLC Nazareth, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thriving and established group practice is looking for one or more experienced and skilled, PA licensed clinicians (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist) to join us. Only individuals holding these current licenses can be considered.
15 hours per week minimum, filling easily up to full-time hours, if desired. Very flexible hours, but must be willing to work some later afternoons, early evenings, or weekends (your choice). Individual will be providing psychotherapy services to our clients and also completing one time psychological intakes for our practice and psychiatric practitioner. Prefer individuals who are able to see teens through adult.
At present, we are providing all services virtually via telehealth; however, we will be moving back to the office when the pandemic is over, so you must be local and willing to transition back to our office when it becomes safe to do so (with the possibility of some hybrid telehealth hours continuing, if desired.)
Compensation is provided at $40 per 50-60 minute session for master's licensed clinicians, higher for psychologists. We pay on time, every month, for every service you perform. There is no "fee sharing", or waiting until (and if) the practice is paid by the client or insurance for you to be compensated.
Additionally, we offer:
- -Full-time office support, so that you can focus on providing clinical services to your patients without worrying about administrative/insurance hassles.
- -Guaranteed, flat rate per service hour compensation for all of the patients that you see, paid on time. We take all the risk for insurance, deductible, and co-pay non payment.
- We provide all referrals and initial scheduling, and handle cancellation and rescheduling calls.
- Very flexible hours where you have control of your schedule.
- Temporarily offering telehealth/remote work during COVID.
- Professional, collegial environment.
- We also offer psychological and neuropsychological assessment on premises, to meet a wide variety of patient needs in house.
- We have a psychiatric practitioner, in-house, for continuity of patient care.
- We will credential you for our insurance panels, at no charge.
- We will train you on our electronic health record charting system.
Easton Neuropsychology and Behavioral Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
Friendly, professional, and supportive environment in an established practice, with growth opportunity
Outpatient behavioral health, counseling and neuropsychological practice
299 Industrial Dr. NazarethNazareth, PA