Eastland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is a growing family of skilled nursing facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care and service to our residents. We are currently looking for caring and compassionate RNs to join our team for full-time from 11-7 Every other weekend.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: requires demonstrated knowledge and ability to provide first class nursing care to residents in a safe environment. Position requires full range of body motion; handling and moving residents; physical dexterity; eye-hand coordination; standing and walking for extended periods; corrected vision and hearing to normal range; effective verbal and written English communication; lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Participate in care planning process; update care plans as needed.
- Conduct rounds on all wings daily, including environmental rounds and rounds to assess each resident’s care needs.
- Provide hands on teaching to CNA and RN/LPN staff.
- Assess staffing needs and assign CNAs and RN/LPNs as needed.
- Evaluates RN/LPNs’ performance.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring policies and procedures of facility.
- Review documentation such as monthly assessments, daily progress notes of RN/LPNs, and make recommendations.
- Review Monthly MAR, TAR, and MD orders for accuracy.
- When situation warrants, work after shift has ended to supervise staff.
Guardian offers both competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurances
- Life insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Daily Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement!
Guardian Elder Care is a tight-knit, family-oriented team, committed to operating with the utmost integrity and compassion. Our focus on clinical excellence carries over to our numerous professional development and continuing education opportunities, as well as the schedule flexibility that allows you to maintain a satisfying work-life balance.
Guardian Elder Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Guardian Elder Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Guardian Elder Care expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status genetic information.