Eastgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram currently searching for experienced Customer Service / Business Development Representative. Apply today!
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) investment plan.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Handle leads and appointment setting
- Conduct internal CSI calls and emails
- Work directly with managers on deals that involve internet customers
- Set appointments for prospective and current customers to meet with a member of the sales team
- Manage high volume of customer inquiries through phone, email, text/chat per sales
- Update client information in our CRM Report daily
- Follow-up with existing customers
- Follow-up with prospective customers
- Follow-up with missed/canceled customers
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Product knowledge/function is key with all the different vehicles daily
- Maintaining daily contact target/appointment target
- Must be able to contribute to positive team environment
- Successful Customer Care Representatives must have excellent telephone skills
- Self- Motivated and Energetic
- You as the Representative must have the ability to instantly build rapport with the customer
- A friendly/professional demeanor with excellent written and oral communication skills
- You must enjoy the phone and have the willingness to help customers overcome objections in order to set the appointment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and meet daily goals
- Follow up with customers effectively
- Cold calling/Call center skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Eastgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram