We currently have immediate Part Time opportunities for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to join our Autism Services program providing support in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
If you have prior work experience and current RBT Certification, please forward a resume for further consideration.
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) functions primarily as a direct instructor of autism-specific individualized interventions utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Technicians will provide services to individuals enrolled in the Autism Clinical Services. The RBT will be supervised by licensed psychologists and Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs).
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for implementation of skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs utilizing ABA principles, as designed by the BCBA.
- Implement programming in one on one or group settings.
- Collects and records data to track client behavior throughout intervention sessions, according to the guidelines provided by their clinical supervisor.
- High School diploma or national equivalent from an appropriately accredited institution is required; college degree is preferred.
- Preferred experience in Education, Child Development, Psychology or Applied Behavior Analysis.
- RBT certification required.
- Proven experience working with individuals with autism and their families.