WHO WE ARE:
Together We Achieve Better Days: Easter Seals UCP creates opportunities, promotes individual choice, and changes the lives of children and adults with disabilities by maximizing their individual potential to live, learn, work, and play in their communities. We are Accountable, Committed, and Caring. These three words guide everything we do.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Outpatient Therapists provide services designed to meet the clinically significant behavioral or psychological symptoms or patterns that have been identified as treatment needs of the recipient. This service is provided through scheduled therapeutic treatment sessions and may be provided to individuals, families or groups.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides 1:1, group, and/or family counseling—as stipulated by specific referral—to individuals and families with emotional and/or behavioral issues.
- Provides assessment and clinical diagnostic services for persons entering or reentering the human services system, including assessment of strengths, supports, and development of the person-centered plan.
- Maintains clinical documentation according to program and Medicaid standards regarding service provision, assessment, and progress reports.
- Assists the person served in developing a person-centered service plan, updated and relevant to consumer progress and overall goals, using a strengths-based approach.
- Attends and participates in regular monthly supervision and training as required with Clinical Supervisor or their designee.
- Works cooperatively with other professionals and community members to help facilitate a team-based approach.
- Keeps supervisor (either Clinical Team Leader or other professional staff) informed of clinical and administrative issues relating to service delivery.
- Provides documentation of all sentinel events through standard incident reporting procedures.
- Fulfills all duties utilizing a person- or family-centered approach, in line with ESUCP’s mission and philosophy.
- As required, acts as lead clinician for persons served to assist with case management/monitoring responsibilities.
- Completes timesheets, documentation, and other assessment paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion according to internal, state, and federal standards.
- Drives for the position on a regular basis.
YOU’RE A GREAT MATCH FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE:
- Have a master’s degree in a related field;
- Be fully or provisionally licensed in appropriate discipline—either LPC, LMFT, LCSW or LPA;
- Have documented experience with the population to be served;
- Demonstrate high moral and ethical character, and be free of any substantiated charges of abuse or neglect on the NC Healthcare Registry;
- Maintain valid insurance for personal vehicles utilized for work;
- Complete within 90 days trainings as required by agency and service model
WHAT EASTERSEALS UCP CAN OFFER YOU:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and long-term and short-term disability insurance.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Accrued Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays.
- The company provided phone and laptop with IT Technical Support