WHO WE ARE:
Together We Achieve Better Days: Easter Seals UCP creates opportunities, promotes individual choice, and changes the lives of children and adults with disabilities by maximizing their individual potential to live, learn, work, and play in their communities. We are Accountable, Committed, and Caring. These three words guide everything we do.
Our ever-growing Autism Services Program in Charlotte, NC has an immediate opportunity for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Supervisor to join their team. If you’re looking for a rewarding, challenging, new role with a sustainable organization, we would love to explore this opportunity with you.
- Maintains a caseload of 8-10 individual clients or equivalent billable hours (RBT/BCBA)
- Provides behavioral support services for individuals served and their families to ensure the behavioral needs of all individuals served are being addressed properly.
- Conducts assessments and provides behavior analytic services.
- Able to perform functional assessments of behavior and develops behavior intervention plans for individuals with autism with support from their Manager
- Conducts skills assessment with support from their Manager
- Develops and writes Individualized Treatment Plans for caseload
- Monitors/supervises cases that meet funder and BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) supervision requirements as part of Behavior Treatment Modification including Protocols
- Compiles and maintains observations, documentation, and evaluation of each individual's growth and development for the purpose of planning activities to suit specific needs.
- Completes clinical reports, progress notes, and data summaries in a timely and compliant manner.
- Conducts professional development activities and in-service training for staff and families on applied behavior analysis with support from their Manager
- Monitors, consults and coaches’ parents and staff in the implementation of individualized goals.
- Encourages family involvement and supports the child-family relationship.
- Oversees activities of students of ABA that are assigned to individual cases
- Attends weekly/monthly meetings with Lead RBT, clinical team and Manager
- Adheres to ethical obligations as put forth by the BACB
- Maintains BCBA certification
- Keeps up-to-date with trends, locally and nationally; as it relates to early childhood education, autism, evidenced-based intervention modalities, and behavioral services.
- Follows established child abuse reporting requirements.
- Assures confidentiality of records.
- Provides direct supervision, training and professional support to Autism Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians to ensure quality service and a safe environment.
- Provide direct supervision, training, professional support and guidance to Lead Registered Behavior Technician
- Evaluates staff in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures staff maintains required certification and documentation to meet state and local licensing requirements for employment.
WHAT EASTERSEALS UCP CAN OFFER YOU:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and long-term and short-term disability insurance.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Accrued Paid Time Off + 10 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Schedule & Partial remote work from home.
- Center & Community based cases with Lead-RBT assigned to support caseload.
- Unique to EastersealsUCP Autism Services Program: Dynamic Full-Time staff including - BCBA-D, Clinical Leads, and Clinical Director.
- Limited administrative responsibilities.
- Company provided phone and laptop with IT Technical Support
- CEU stipend
YOU’RE A GREAT MATCH FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification required.
- Master’s Degree in Human Service related field from an institution appropriately accredited and recognized by the Department of Education required.
- Must have a minimum of three years of work experience as a BCBA.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organization, time management, and follow up skills.
- Meets qualifications as established by specific funding sources.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with staff, participants and the public in a professional and concerned manner.
- Must have unrestricted, state-appropriate driver’s license and current personal vehicle insurance.