C.N.A. or Psychiatric Technician ($1,500 - Sign On Bonus)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Psychiatric Technician reports directly to the LPN, RN I, RN II, RN MGR I, or AOD Administrator for the provision of direct care to patients with mental disorders and/or intellectual disabilities in an assigned forensic unit, according to the philosophy and objectives of Eastern State Hospital Department of Nursing and the Hospital’s mission, goals and objectives.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- If a C.N.A. – Current Virginia licensure as a Certified Nurse Assistant.
- Valid driver’s license or must be able to obtain within 60 days of employment.
- Prior mental health, nursing, security or police, corrections, military experience or higher education or coursework in a related field.
- Associates / Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- QMHP Certification preferred.
Eastern State Hospital
4601 Ironbound RoadWilliamsburg, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Eastern State Hospital
Get fresh Psychiatric Registered Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.