Sign On Bonus!
Eastern Propane & Oil is hiring a Full Time Licensed Propane Service Technician to join our North Conway, NH location.
This safety-sensitive Service Technician position is responsible for performing the safe service and installation of propane and/or oil equipment and ensuring the safe delivery of liquid products to our customers on a daily basis.
- Company paid health, dental, short term disability and life insurance
- Voluntary life, long term disability, accidental death, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid parenting leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts on fuel, appliances, and service
- 401-K match up to 5%
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Boot and uniform allowance
- License reimbursement
- FREE Coffee!
- FREE Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Opportunity for growth
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting all aspects of propane and/or oil systems and appliances in a safe, professional, and efficient manner
- Ability to perform all functions of the job in every weather condition, day and night and participate in “on-call” rotation
- Be receptive to and competently use new technology
- Consistent compliance with company, state, and federal safety regulations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to pass any state exam for licensing and/or certification for propane service and installation
- Hold valid state license or certificate to perform daily propane service and installations
- Knowledge of carbon monoxide & leak and pressure testing
- Operators driving license and clean driving record
- 1- 3-years of relevant industry experience
- HVAC experience definite plus
Eastern Propane & Oil
Why Work Here?
We are proud to offer excellent benefits and room for growth along with our amazing company culture!
North Conway, NH