Part-time Store Associate - Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- $17 Hourly
Want to LOVE going to work every day?
Come be part of our dynamic team supporting America's National Parks!
Starting Pay is $17 an hour!
America's National Parks, a not-for-profit partner of the National Park Service, is seeking a Store Associate with a strong work ethic to support our retail store at Faneuil Hall Marketplace in Boston, MA.
This is an hourly part-time position and the right candidate will need to be able to work weekends and holidays.
The Store Associate will provide an exceptional visitor experience through friendly and courteous customer engagement by communicating current sales offers and exhibiting exceptional customer service and selling techniques.
The right candidate will:
- Assist visitors with product selection and offer complementary products.
- Operate cash register by processing appropriate tender and maintaining accurate cash register records.
- Provide Park information to visitors of the park.
- Maintain a safe and appealing store environment while supporting America's National Parks mission.
- Restock the sales floor while following visual merchandising guidelines and help create visual displays. This includes lifting boxes weighing up to 15 pounds to a shelf height of 5 feet and may require standing for long periods of time to include bending, squatting, and reaching.
- Participate in the inventory management process and spot check counts as directed by management.
- May open and close the store independently.
Our employees serve as ambassadors for America's National Parks and will promote America's National Parks Mission. America's National Parks is the educational branch of Eastern National, providing quality educational experiences to national park visitors through our park stores, interpretive services, and custom publications. America's National Parks employees will educate visitors about America's National Parks partnership with the National Park Service.
If interested in this rewarding position, please click apply!
Why join America's National Parks?
- A fun, challenging, exciting and historical place to work!
- No experience required to apply!
- Flexible part-time hours with no late nights!
- Introductory and on-going training!
- Competitive wages with the opportunity to earn more with our seasonal commitment bonus program!
- A competitive defined contribution plan, Aflac supplemental insurance, employee assistance program and discounted movie tickets are offered to all Eastern National employees!
- 25% discount on purchases at more than 150 America's National Parks and Eastern National facilities!
To learn more about America's National Parks, the educational branch of Eastern National, please visit our website at https://americasnationalparks.org/ or http://easternnational.org/
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Eastern NationalBoston, MA
RetailView All Eastern National Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.