Office and Safety Coordinator Fort Washington PA
Eastern National Fort Washington, PA
- Expired: October 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description Want to LOVE going to work every day? Come be part of our dynamic team Eastern National (EN), a not-for-profit partner of the National Park Service and other public land partners, is seeking an Office and Safety Coordinator with a strong work ethic to support and assist with office, safety, and facilities management functions for our headquarters (HQ) location in Fort Washington, PA. This is an hourly, full-time, non-exempt position.
We’re looking for someone who is versatile, dedicated and has a desire to learn and grow with Eastern National. The Office and Safety Coordinator will support field management, staff and HQ departments on a variety of programs, projects and initiatives. Primary responsibilities include: 1.
Coordinating and maintaining company-wide safety programs including ensuring compliance with all safety policies, protocols, processes, and systems associated with the COVID-19 safety response program. 2. Partnering with the Director of HR to manage the contract and lease review process to include contract evaluation, coordination, and renewals.
3. Assisting with the onboarding process for new hires at the HQ location. 4.
Providing administrative support to the CEO and COO. 5. Maintaining safety and security system administration, maintenance, compliance, and inspection for the HQ office.
6. Assisting with facilities management activities for the HQ location. 7.
Conducting inventory of supplies and maintaining adequate levels for HQ office. Experience, Abilities or Knowledge: 1. 3 years’ administrative experience and/or office, safety, and facilities management coordination.
2. Proficient use of Office 365 and other office related systems. 3.
Exceptional communication skills. 4. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required.
5. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and management with a high degree of confidentiality. 6.
Be able to work independently, adjust priorities quickly and adapt to frequent changes to workload. Education Requirements 1. High school diploma or equivalent.
AA/AS degree preferred. If interested in this rewarding position, please apply by clicking here WHY JOIN EASTERN NATIONAL? • A fun, challenging, exciting and historical place to work • Introductory and on-going training • Competitive wages • We offer full time employees, the choice of three medical plans, dental and vision benefits, Aflac supplemental insurance, as well as a competitive defined contribution plan.
• Vacation and sick leave, as well as eleven paid holidays • 25% discount on purchases at more than 150 Eastern National facilities To learn more about Eastern National, please visit our website at http://easternnational.org/ . We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressFort Washington, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Eastern National