If you are ambitious, conscientious, love to sell, and want to capitalize on your sales potential, then Eastern Metal Supply has an outside sales opportunity for you. The sales territory includes Greater Houston Area, and S Texas and places in-between. You will service and maintain a current customer base and develop new customers in a defined territory. You will have an opportunity to become a trusted business partner and consultant to our clients.
Industrial metal sales experience with a proven track record of successful new business development is highly preferred.
Overnight stays may be required depending where you live in relation to your territory.
Aggressive and proactive Sales Representatives have the potential to achieve high earnings with good results. Salary plus commission based on territory sales and new business incentive.
Responsibilities: (include but not limited to)
* New account development and prospecting.
* Increasing share at existing accounts.
* New product introduction.
* Effectively communicate.
* Margin improvement initiatives.
* Suggestions for adding new inventory items.
* Prepare and present pricing and proposals to customers.
* Maintain computer records as to customers volume, usage, and competitive feedback.
* Effective time and territory management for traveling.
* Clean driving record free of DWI's or other major convictions such as careless and reckless driving, hit and run, etc. over the past 5 years is a must.
* Must be willing to sign our standard non-compete agreement.
* Four year college degree is preferred.
* Prior outside sales experiences is required.
* Ability to organize, plan and prioritize duties. Detail oriented.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Strong math skills.
* Large commission opportunities for results.
* Car allowance.
* Paid time off.
* Life, health and dental insurance.
* Long term disability.
* Company matched 401K Plan.
Pre-employment and random Drug Testing is a prerequisite of employment.
Criminal background check is required.
EMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please state income expectations when replying.